From time to time, people get to ask, who is the most valuable football player in the world?
The answer to this question has continued to vary, depending on the period when the question is asked.
In recent times, many have looked to Paul Pogba as a very valuable player, one whose transfer to Manchester United was more pronounced in the last transfer window when he was signed for a whooping 89million pounds which set a new world transfer record.
However, though Pogba hold the record regarding world football transfers, he is not the most valuable player in the world.
Below are the top 10 most valuable players currently playing the round leather game:
10. Eden Hazard (55.25million pounds)
9. Paul Pogba and James Rodriguez (59.5million pounds each)
8. Robert Lewandowski (63.75million pounds)
7. Thomas Muller (63.75million pounds)
6. Antoine Griezmann (68million pounds)
5. Gareth Bale (76.5million pounds)
4. Luis Suarez (76.5million pounds)
3. Neymar (85million pounds)
2. Cristiano Ronaldo (93.5million pounds)
1. Lionel Messi (102million pounds)
So as you can see from this above list, football is now is lucrative sport, and one that fetches it’s stars millions. If you are talented, becoming a professional footballer is not a bad idea.
There you have it on this post “Top 10 most valuable football players in the world 2017.”
Visit www.fabinfos.com to download football highlights