Simple Way To Hide Your Files Such As Musics, Images And Videos On Your Android Devices
Have you been looking for away to hide your videos,music, image and any other files on your phone and you couldn’t find a better solution to that or you are finding it deficult to do it, well your problem has been solved.
Cause on this post am going to be teaching how to hide your videos,music, image files etc. on any Android phone.
Also am going to be introducing you to an Android application called Gallery Vault cause that is wat will be making use of in this tutorial.
Gallery Vault is a fantastic privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos and any other files that you do not want others to see.
Gallery Vault can hide its app icon and keep your privacy absolutely safe. You can import your private images and videos in this secure vault, and nobody knows the existence of it.
What’s more, Gallery Vault has the beautiful design, it provides you the smooth and amazing media browse experience.
• Hide photos, hide videos and hide
any other types of files
• The hidden files are all encrypted
• Support hiding icon, and no one knows the existence of Gallery Vault except you.
• Support hiding files in SD card and moving your encrypted files to SD card to save your device storage, including Android 4.4(KitKat), 5.0(Lollipop), 6.0(Marshmallow) and 7.0(Nougat)+.
• Integrated with Private Web Browser and support downloading all images and videos in web page with just one tap
• The beautiful, smooth and elegant user experience
No storage limitation to hide photo and hide video
• Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
• Support hiding and playing GIF images
• Support Break-in Alerts and know who is trying to break-in
• Support Fake Passcode and show fake content when you input fake passcode
• Support Fingerprint (Only support samsung device with fingerprint scanner.
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
1) Download and install gallery vault from Google play store launch the app and it’s will ask you to set a password just set the password you want to use and click on done.
it will take you to a page were your videos and image files are stored, look at the bottom of the page you will see a sign that looks like a cross,click on it and a pop up will appear like this(new folder, other files, videos and pictures.
3)now to hide your videos, image and others files just click on any of the files and it will take you to the file folder of the files on your phone,all you just have to do here it to mark as many of the videos, image or any files you want to hide and click on add, it will take to a folder page, just choose the folder you want to hide the file on and click on it and the files will automatically be encrypt.
Now for you to be sure that the files have been hide successfully just go the to gallery of your phone or the folder were the files where stored on your phone and sreach for it there,you will find out that the files are not longer there,
To see the files launch gallery vault Input your password and you will find your files on it
3) to unhide a file long tap on it a pop up will appear at the bottom of the app just click on the icon that looks like a key, select the path you want the file to be unhide on, click ok and wait for few seconds and you are done.