Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) 2017/2018 Recruitment Application Form – Click here to apply
Here is the right page for the 2017/2018 Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) recruitment. Seeking for the application form and where to apply? Here you go.
On this page you are going to be given all the information you might be needing about this massive recruitment process by Shell, which is currently ongoing nationwide.
SPDC – Shell Petroleum Development Company Of Nigeria 2017/218 – Registration / Application Form
As we all know the Nigerian oil industry is one of the highest paying industries in the country, so getting a job with an oil company is an hot cake, so many Nigerian graduates want to have a bite of.
The 2017/2018 SPDC recruitment is a top opportunity you won’t want to miss, and here is a post which is going yo give you full details on just that.
Before we proceed, we are going to firstly give you the official portal for the 2017 Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) recruitment.
The official SPDC recruitment portal is http://www.shell.com.ng
Don’t just apply without knowing if you are qualified for the job. Check below for more details on that.
General Requirements for the 2017 SPDC recruitmemt
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- Applicants must not be less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability. Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply: Sight problem, Hearing difficulties, Previous major orthopedic operation, Flat foot, Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability
- Applicants must be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
Academic qualification for the 2017 SPDC recruitmemt
Candidates applying for this position must possess any of the following:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.