See The Full Nigerian National Assembly Budget For The Year 2017
Here is a post which is set to give you the full and accurate details of the Nigerian National Assembly 2017 Budget. This was the firat time ever that the Nigerian National Assembly would publish their budget to the general public.
The figures contained in this article are facts as it was released to the general public originally by the Nigerian National Assembly.
The release of this information was in fulfilment of promise earlier made by President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, that the 8th NASS will publish its 2017 budget.
Checkout the full Nigerian National Assembly 2017 budget below
The 2017 National Assembly budget showed that the National Assembly has budgeted a total of N125bn for the year 2017 as against N115bn in 2016. See the full breakdown below….
- The National Assembly gets N14.9bn
- The Senate gets a total of N31.3bn
- The House of Representatives gets N49bn
- The National Assembly Service Commission gets N2.4bn
- The legislative aides get a budget of N9.6bn.
- Public Accounts Committee Senate gets N118.9m
- Public Accounts Committew House of Reps gets N142.7m
- The General services gets N12.5bn
- The National Assembly Legislative Institute gets N4.3bn
- The Service wide vote gets N391.3m
There you have it on this post “See The Full Nigerian National Assembly Budget For The Year 2017.” I hope you found this piece informative.