Official Salary Structures of all Workers in Nigeria: Here is how much every Federal worker in Nigeria earn (2018 Latest)
Here is a post which highlights all the salary structures in Nigeria 2018. If you are looking for how much workers of the Federal Republic of Nigeria earn monthly, then follow this post. We are going to cover the CONTISS, CONUASS, CONRAISS, CONTOPSAL, CONPSS, CONMESS, CONHESS, CONJUSS,CONPASS salary structure.
Want to know how much is the…
• Federal Civil Service Monthly Salary?
• The Nigerian Police Force Monthly Salary?
• The Federal Road Safety Monthly Salary?
• Federal University Lecturer, VC, Admin Staff Monthly Salary?
• Civil Defence Monthly Salary?
• Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary?
• Nigerian Army Monthly Salary?
• Nigerian Air Force Monthly Salary?
Why does Salary Structure differ per agency in Nigeria?
The Federal Government of Nigeria services is divided into units and each unit has its own unique salary structure. You might be shocked to know that even in Federal universities in Nigeria, the salary structure of academic staff is different from that of the non-academic staff. Woah!!!
The various salary structures in Nigeria is being taken care of by the National Salaries Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC). One of the functions of this agency is to take care of annual reviews of wages and salaries in the Public Service.
Let take a look at the full list of various salary structures in Nigeria today based on their grouping.
• CONTISS: CONTISS is the acronym for Consolidated Tertiary Institutions Salary Structure. This is the salary structure that all non-academic staff members of Federal universities are placed on.
• CONUASS: While CONTISS is meant for non-academic staff members in Federal Government universities, CONUASS is meant for the academic staff members of the same universities. CONUASS is simply an acronym for Consolidated University Academic Structure and it was adopted in 2010.
• CONRAISS: This is an acronym for Consolidated Research and Allied Institutions Salary Structure and was formally adopted in the year 2010. This salary structure is the one staff of all training, research and allied institutions by the federal government are placed.
• CONTOPSAL: This simply means Consolidated Top Federal Public Office Holders Salary Structure (CONTOPSAL). This salary scale is for top government officials and was developed in the year 2007.
• CONMESS: This simply means Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS) and was designed to cater for all medical staffs directly under the employment of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
• CONHESS: CONHESS This fully means Consolidated Health Salary Structure and was adopted for use as salary structure for various health workers like nurses, medical laboratories workers, pharmacists and the likes.
• CONJUSS: This fully means Consolidated Judicial Salary Structure. This salary structure is for all judicial employees under the Federal Government of Nigeria.
There you have it on “Official Salary Structures of all Workers in Nigeria: Here is how much every Federal worker in Nigeria earn (2018 Latest).” I hope you found this piece helpful.