NYSC 2017 Batch A: How to correct Date of Birth issue during registration
As far as we remain human we remain prone to errors, though making a mistake is not a bad thing, the failure to correct it the problem. This information is to help the 2017 NYSC Batch A Corps Members who might make mistake with their Date of Birth during registration.
If you made a mistake with your Date of Birth details during your NYSC online registration here is good news for you. The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has given a room for prospective corps members who are having issues of wrong date of birth during online registration to verify and change their date of birth now.
Follow the steps below to correct your Date of Birth details after registration
- Purchase the WAEC Results Verification PIN from any First Bank branch close to you.
- Click Resume Registration on the NYSC portal then enter your Username and Password to gain access to your dashboard.
- You are going to see Change Date of Birth in the menu option.
- Click it
- Fill the form that pops up
- Hit the Submit button and your correction is complete
As you can see it is so simple for you to change your date of birth info after registration on the NYSC portal.
There you have it on this post “NYSC 2017 Batch A: How to correct Date of Birth issue during registration.” I hope you found this article helpful.
Visit KikioTolu.com for more informative post