As we all prepare for the commencement of the 2017 NYSC Batch A registration, here is a post which is going to give you details on how to avoid some “hard to rectify mistakes” during the registration process. If you are going ti be among those who are going to be registering for the 2017 NYSC Batch A Scheme then the information contained in this post is going to be extremely useful and should not be taken lightly.
We are human and so we are likely to make some mistakes but the ones contained in this post might prove to be extremely costly so it is advisable you know them and try your best to avoid this mistakes.
- Registration by proxy: This mistake can prove to be highly costly and is hard to correct. During the NYSC 2017 Batch A registration you are going to need to scan your fingerprint, when this is done by someone else on your behalf you can not register at camp because the biometrics is not yours.
- Mixed up registration: Some cyber cafe and business center operators have the habit of registering more than one persons at a time in one computer by opening 2 or more tabs on the same browser. This practice is risky and can causes mix-up in the PCMs information which is hard to rectify.
- Using someone else’s Email: If you don’t have an email address try to create one because using someone else’s Email for your NYSC registration is a dangerous mistake.
- For married women, make sure you go with your marital documents, choose married online and upload them during registration.
- For sick person, make sure you indicate it and the type of sickness, also provide all other details and upload medical report .
- For millitary and SSS, make sure you indicate and provide all other relevant info and upload the required documents.
- If you are a foreign trained graduate, make sure you read the registration requirements at nysc.gov.ng and upload all required documents. Try to log into your account time to time for information asking you to update some of your documents. Failure to do so may lead you not mobilised eventually
There you have it on this post “NYSC 2017 Batch A: How to Avoid Hard To Rectify Mistakes During Registration.” I hope you found this details in this post helpful. Kindly share with others to help them.
Share this news:
Enjoyed This Article Then You Will Definitely Enjoy The Following: