Npower 2017 Recruitment: All you need to know about Npower new intake
Here is a post which is set to give you all you neee to know about the 2017 Npower new recruitment.
The registration for the 2017 Npower recruitment will start by 13th June 2017. And here is all you need to know about this process. Its been a year now, and we now know more about the Npower scheme.
The basic requirements for the 2017 Npower recruitment process
- First Degree, HND, NCE Certificate or Result.
- One Passport Photograph.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- NYSC Certificate.
To apply for this job simply visit the recruitment portal: portal.npower.gov.ng
Here is the complete list of all you are going to need for the 2017 Npower new intake process.
- Degree certificate.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- NYSC Number.
- Passport photographs.
- Active e_mail address.
Very important notice for all intending Npower applicants
- Unemployed graduates or non graduates
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
- Must be between 18-35 years old
Before you continue with this 2017 NPOWER recruitment registration process, check your Bank details correctly, and make sure the name you use to register tallies with the name on your Bank account and BVN. Failure to do this, you can spend 6 month with out your 30K rectifying this error.
What is N-Power all about?
The main aim of the N-Power programme is to provide graduates and non-graduates with the required skills, tools and livelihood to empower them from their unemployment status to being gainfully employed, while also gaining entrepreneurship and innovative skills.
Why Should I Apply for 2017 N-Power Massive Recruitment for Graduates And Non-graduates
Many people has been wondering why they should register for this opportunity, here are some few points.
- N-Power is not just a programme to employ youths but it is also focused on preparing Nigerian graduates and non-graduates for a global outsourcing push where young Nigerians can export their services acquired through N-Power to work on global projects that earn Nigeria, foreign exchange.
- The modular programmes (N-Power Teachers Corps, N-Power Knowledge, N-Power Build) under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
- Some of these graduates will also help in actualising Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
- N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy.
- N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where, equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.
- N-Power also focuses on providing our non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills that enhance their work outlook and livelihood.
The N-power job recruitment portal www.portal.npower.gov.ng will be open for application on June 13, 2017, as directed by the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo.
PLEASE NOTE: The 2017 Npower application is free, and the Federal Government won’t ask for a dime from you. Anybody asking you to pay a particular fee is fraudulent. Also note, that Npower is not going to place a phone call to you from the registration portal, most of this calls are initiated by scammers.