NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online
NNPC/TOTAL National Scholarship 2018
NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship 2018 – If you have ever wondered why NNPC/Total University delayed before announcing the undergraduate’s application for their annual scholarship scheme, then you are not alone. So many students have asked us questions like;
- Is NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship Form Out
- How can I apply for NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship 2018
- What are NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship Requirement
- Which Field of Study is required for the NNPC/TOTAL National University Scholarship 2018
- 2018 NNPC/TOTAL University Scholarship Deadline
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is pleased to announce the commencement of 2018/2019 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship application.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), together with their venture partners, award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. It is a part of TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/ to apply.
Application Deadline Date: The table showing the complete dates and venue with be added here in due time… Just keep visiting this page