Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 Application Begins
The Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment 2017 form is out and application is still ongoing.
In this article, I will give you the complete guide on this year’s immigration recruitment service and how to properly apply now.
If I may ask you a simple Immigration interview question, What is Nigerian Immigration Service and what do you really know about it?
According to Wikipedia,The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) was extracted from the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in August, 1958. It was at that time referred to as the Immigration Department and headed by the Chief Federal Immigration Officer (CFIO).
The Immigration Department was established by an Act of Parliament (Cap 171, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria) on August 1, 1963 when Alhaji Shehu Shagari was the Minister of Internal Affairs (a position now referred to as Minister of Interior).
So many persons who are interested in Nigerian Immigration Jobs 2017 have been asking me several questions.
The Frequently Asked Questions Are:
- Has immigration recruitment for 2017 started?
- When will immigration service recruitment form be on sale for 2017?
- How do I apply for immigration Service recruitment 2017?
- Who is eligible to apply for immigration Jobs and what are the full requirements?
- How do I get latest updates about Nigerian immigration recruitment.
I will now try to answer the questions one after the other. Are you ready?
Has the Nigerian Immigration Service 2017 Application Begun?
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment has started and application is still on .
How To Apply For NIS Recruitment 2017:
To apply, visit the nis recruitment online portal at https://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
See application details in the image below:
Who Is Eligible To Apply For 2017 Immigration Recruitment
If you are interested in applying for the 2017 immigration massive recruitment, you must pass the following tests.
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- A. Sight problem;
- B. Hearing difficulties;
- C. Previous major orthopedic operation;
- D. Flat foot;
- E. Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- F. Pregnant women
Academic Qualification For NIS 2017 Recruitment
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.).
Summary Of Nigerian Immigration Service Application Process 2017
- Visit the Immigration Service official website
- Follow the instructions.
- When the recruitment begins, you will get the full details.
Are you eligible? If yes, then congrats in advance. I will give you all the updates and guide you need. I did it for the Nigerian Airforce Candidates, I can still do it.
NIS Application Deadline:
The application deadline is 6 weeks after publication. That’s five weeks from now (June 2017 ending). Check the published date of this post to know the deadline.