Nigeria Police Force (NPF) 2017/2018 recruitment application form – How to apply on www.npf.gov.ng
Here is a post which is going to give you details on how to apply for the 2017/2018 Nigeria Police Force (NPF) massive recruitment. We are going to give you details on the job requirements and registration portal for this top job.
Though the Nigeria Police Force 2017/18 recruitment form is yet to be officially released, many Nigerians are asking questions as regards this job opportunity. Questions like;
- is Nigeria police recruitment form out for download?
- What is the Nigeria police recruitment age requirement?
- Do I need to buy the Nigeria police form 2017/2018 online?
- Can you access the recruitment portal through Police Service Commission at www.psc.gov.ng/recruitment 2017?
Well, this Fabinfos post is going to answer your queries.
When is the 2017/18 NPF recruitment form going to be released?
Just has we stated earlier, the 2017/2018 Nigeria Police Force recruitment form is yet to be officially released, though you can expect it anytime soon. Many Federal Government agencies are rolling out their recruitment forms, so we don’t expect the NPF to lack behind.
Nigerian newspaper carried it online that the Nigerian Police Force is set to recruit a total of thirty thousand (30,000) new personal into its workforce this 2017 to increase security in the country at large. We are going to update this page once the forms are officially released.
What is the 2017/2018 Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Portal?
This job application is going to be done online, so you are going to visit an onlin registration portal. Another important thing to note is that, this application is free, so anyone asking you to pay a certain amount before you can register is fradulent, and should be reported to the police.
The recruitment portal is http://www.npf.gov.ng
Searches related to npf recruitment portal 2017/18
- Police recruitment process 2017-2018
- www.npf.gov.ng recruitment form
- nigeria police recruitment 2017/2018
- 2017/2018 police recruitment form
- immigration form 2017
- nigeria police form 2017/2018
- www.psc.gov.ng/recruitment 2017
Nigeria Police Force 2017 Recruitment job requirements
Just like every other job, there are some requirements you need to meet before you can apply for this top job. Check the requirements below;
- You must be Nigerian
- You must be a graduate while school leavers may be taken for some cadres
- You must possess a degree from a recognize Nigerian higher institutions in the country.
- You must be between the ages of 21-35years
- You must be able to speak English language and one other Nigerian Languages
- You must be above 1.60m and 1.70m for both male and female candidates
- You must not have any form of tattoos on your body parts
- You must be free all criminal activities
- You must present a clearance of medical fitness from a recognized health centre in the country.
How to apply for the 2017/18 NPF recruitment
Remember that to apply for this job all you need to do us simply visit the recruitment portal, and fill the form correctly. Goodluck