Home | Entertainment | Job Updates | News | Editorials | Education | Videos | Stories



Man’s Phone Gets Burnt After Using It To Answer Call While Charging It (Photos)

A man has taken to social media to warn people the danger of charging phone and using it to make or receive calls at the same time.

According to the man identified as Ayariga Hassan, his Samsung Galaxy S5 got burnt while charging the smart phone five minutes after using it to receive call from a friend this morning.

Below is what he shared on Facebook;

Good Morning fellow country men and women, at around 9.30am today after receiving a call from a friend I left my phone on charge and less than 5 mins my Samsung galaxy S5 started burning. Please it is real, do not charge phone and receive calls at the same time.

Recommended



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these <abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">HTML</abbr> tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>