The Ministry of Wealth Creation & Employment (MWCE) plans to bridge the skill gap among unemployed Lagos State residents to enable youth take up existing jobs in various sectors of the economy. To this end, we will be providing different employability training.
MWCE in conjunction with MacTay Consulting hereby invite eligible graduates to apply for the Lagos State Internship Program. MacTay Consulting is a subsidiary of the MacTay Group which specializes in Performance Improvement through World-class training programs as well as Human Resource (HR) Consulting.
- To create opportunities for corporate organisations to access best talents.
- To give participants the opportunity to gain work experience.
- To make participants more employable and possible entrepreneurs.
- To register and be a part of this program, candidates must
- Have the equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions
- Not be older than 30 years
- Be registered with the Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)
- Have One(1) year post NYSC
- The selected candidates will go through a testing and selection process
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organisations registered under the scheme
- The Internship Program is for three months
- Certificates of completion will be awarded to deserving candidates who complete the course of the program
To apply for the program, click on the apply now button below and follow the onscreen instructions. Successful candidates will be contacted via text and Email. Application closes 21st April, 2017.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
We believe this article was helpful, if yes, dont hesitate to share this information:
Enjoyed This Article Then You Will Definitely Enjoy The Following: