Pimples are a normal skin condition which affects many people. They are an inflammation of the skin in which the sebaceous glands become infected with bacteria, then swell up, and later on get filled with pus. Excessive sebum secretion by the oil glands is the primary cause behind pimples as they generally occur on the face, back, neck and shoulders. Though this is not a critical condition, they can make a person feel miserable due to the physical appearance. Here are the top ways on how to get rid of pimples very quickly.
- Ice: It can be used to quickly reduce the redness, inflammation and swelling of pimples. Ice helps in improving circulation of blood to the affected area, and also in tightening the skin pores. Ice also helps in removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin surface. To achieve this you can use ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever you find convenient then wrap it in a piece of cloth and place it on the affected skin area for a few seconds before removing.
- Lemon: Another way to quickly get rid of pimples is by using lemon juice. This juice is rich in vitamin C and helps dry up pimples faster. When applying lemon juice to the affected area make sure you use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice because bottled ones contain preservatives which would reduce the efficiency of the juice.
- Garlic: Garlic is highly rich and serves as an antiviral, antiseptic, antifungal, and antioxidant agent making it perfect to help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulphur content of garlic also promotes the quick healing of pimples. To use garlic to cure pimples you can cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces then rub the garlic on the affected area and leave it for about five minutes before washing it off the skin with water. You can repeat this treatment procedure for days till you get your desired results. Also eating one raw garlic daily can help in purifying your blood but you wouldn’t need to eat too much garlic as it can lead to a stomach upset.
- Honey: This is a very good source of natural antibiotics which can help speed up the healing process, and also help prevent infections. All you need to do is dip a clean cotton in honey, then put it directly on the affected area and leave the honey on the surface for about half an hour. You can then wash it off the skin well with water. Another method is to mix honey and cinnamon together so as to make a paste and then apply it over the affected area before going to bed at night.
- Aloe Vera: This is also very active for curing and preventing pimples quickly. Just like honey all you need to do is apply the aloe Vera gel on the affected surface at night before going to bed (you might need to repeat this for sometime and you’re going to get positive result within short period of time.