How to apply for Sabmiller Plc management trainee recruitment 2017
Here is a post which is going to give you all you need to know about the 2017 SABMiller PLC Management trainee recruitment.
What is SABMiller?
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high-quality natural ingredients.
What is the current vacancy with SABMiller?
Management Trainee – Operations
- Job Type – Full Time
- Qualification – BA/BSc/HND sab_miller
- Experience – 2 years
- Location – Rivers
- Job Field – Graduate Jobs Manufacturing
- Reference Number: PBL0001
- Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Work Level: Senior
- Type: Permanent
At the end of the program, the trainee will be able to, among others:
- Develop depot business plan and optimise warehouse capacity and layout
- Manage key performance areas of depot and determine optimal fleet configuration
- Manage financial performance, while ensuring stock availability.
- Minimise breakages, losses and wastage
- Manage budget process and control departmental costs.
What are the requirements for this 2017 SABMiller Management trainee recruitment?
- Candidates must possess a university degree obtained at a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Management Sciences, Social Sciences or any other business-related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Have obtained either their NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience
- Not older than 25 years as at December 31, 2017
- Proficiency in English and local language (s)
- Mobility to work in other areas in Nigeria when required
- Candidates from the South-South region will have an added advantage
Applicants for this position will be expected to demonstrate competence in the following areas:
- Problem-solving (analytical)
- Resilience and proactivity
- Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Suite capacity
- Planning and organizing
- Achievement, entrepreneurship, team spirit and ownership
- Additionally, successful applicant must exhibit:
- Multi-tasking ability
- Proficiency in English and local languages
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence and maturity
- Ability to work in other areas when required
- Passion to understand consumer products and the FMCG marketplace
How to apply for the 2017 SAB Miller Management trainee massive recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants are to visit the SAB Miller career website on sabmiller.mcidirecthire.com to appply.
I hope you found this piece helpful.