GTWorld Mobile App: How to setup and activate GTBank internet banking application
Here is a post which is going to give you all you need to know about the brand new GTWorld mobile banking application. This application is the official mobile banking platform for GTBank. GTWorld is a really awesome app.
Many people have been wondering why GTBank decided to switch to a new application and decided not to continue updating the previous GTBank mobile banking applcation. Well, with all the latest features and functions on GTWorld mobile banking app, you might see reasons with this switch.
Mobile banking is the order of the day, and since we are drifting towards a cashless policy in Nigeria, we would love to have a state of the art mobile banking application.
Trust me, GTWorld comes with any function you can imagine to be on a mobile banking platform, this apps performs 90% of banking operations. That really is awesome.
All the features of GTWorld mobile banking application
Just like I said earlier, this application performs loads of funtions. We might not be able to list all, but we sure are going to list all the top functions and features of GTWorld mobile banking app. Here we go….
- Facial Recognition: GTBank have shown over the years to take security serious, and here is another layer of security using. This facial recognition feature adds to the PIN, and Fingerprint ways you can secure your account. Cool.
- Transfers with Phone Numbers: Don’t know the bank account of a beneficiary, do not worry, with GTWorld mobile banking application, you can now transfer funds with phone numbers. This transfer is applied to all banks, and must be done with the phone number linked to his Bank account.
- Blocking your stolen ATM: Another security feature, with yhe GTWorld app, you can now get a new ATM card and block your stolen or misplaced card. Awesome.
- Loan Application: You can apply for loan from GTBank with this app if you have a salary account.
- Account Statements: View your Account Statements directly from your email and send to choice destination. Example: Embassy
- Manage Accounts: Check your account balance, open new account and view your transaction history with this mobile app.
- GTLocate: Get directions for ATM Points locations close to you using the GTWorld.
- GTTraffic: You can use this application to find the best route to your choice destination on an integrated map.
- FX Transfer(USD): The previous GTBank mobile app doesn’t allow dollar transfer but this new GTWorld allows it, and that’s cool.
How to download and setup GTWorld mobile banking application
For those who will like to have this application on their mobile phone, here is a section for you. This app is available on bothe iOS and Android, so if you happen to use any of this platform, you are good to go.
- Download the GTWorld mobile banking application on your Android device by clicking Here
- Download the GTWorld mobile banking application on your iOS device by clicking Here
After the successful download and install of GTWorld on your mobile device, next is to set it up.
This process has been made simple by GTBank. If you are an existing user of GTBank mobile banking application, simply input your USER ID and password.
If you are a new user, follow the steps below;
- Dial *737*6*5# on your mobile phone to get your login details.
- You will be asked to authenticate your device if it is your preferred device
- Create a 4-digit pin then proceed
- A 6-digit code will be sent to your email address.
- Enter the code in the mobile app
- Thats all.
So you can see setting up this application is simple.
There you have it on this post “GTWorld Mobile App: How to setup and activate GTBank internet banking application.” I hope you found this article helpful.