Here is a post that gives you all you need to know about the 2017 Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment. If you are a fresh Nigerian graduate in the banking sector am sure you know what a banks graduate trainee program entails.
For those who don’t know, the Fidelity bank graduate trainee scheme is an opportunity for fresh graduates to be introduced into the financial industry in Nigeria. This is going to give them a brief spell of work and trainee, teaching them practical things they might have not learnt in class. And also they are going to get paid.
So the 2017 Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment is out and its open for the those who meet the following requirements.
1. 26 years old or less.
2. First degree (First & Second Division) or HND (Upper Credit).
3. Must have completed the NYSC programme.
If you meet the following requirements am sure the next thing on your mind is how to apply for the 2017 Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee recruitment, here we go…
• Visit the application page by Clicking Here
• Click on ”Click here to apply”
• Scroll down on the new page and go to ”Current vacancies” click ”Learn More”.
• Scroll down and click ”Graduate Trainee”.
• Click ”Apply” then it will prompt you to register or just click on ”Register” at the top right of the page.
There you have it on “Fidelity Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 – How To Apply.” I hope you found this article helpful. Cheers