Good morning this Wednesday morning? We bring you the top 10 Nigerian news you need to read this Wednesday morning, this news has been gathered from top Nigerian Newspapers issued today, Wednesday 3rd May, 2017. This News update was proudly brought to you by Fabnews.
Before we go into this daily news update for today (03-05-2017) fully lets give you something to kick-start your day nicely. A daily quote
Quote of the day – Wednesday 3rd April, 2017
I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. – Nelson Mandela
Let’s now go straight into the Nigerian news updates for today Tuesday 2nd May 2017.
- The wife of the President of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari, has insisted that her husband’s health is not as bad as being talked in the media.
- Reports which reach us yesterday from Lagos indicated that the palace of the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akiolu was on currently on fire. Though the monarch was taken to a safe place.
- The Senate Ad Hoc Committee on Mounting Humanitarian Crisis in the North-East has indicted the suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr. Babachir Lawal, for mismanagement.
- President Muhammadu Buhari has resumed at his office in the presidential villa, Abuja. The President who had not appeared at any public function for a while now resumed at his office on Tuesday.
- Senate steps down bill to establish Peace Corps after members of the opposition, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) showed stiff opposition to the adoption report of the Conference Committee on the establishment of Nigerian Peace Corps.
- Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, has posted details of his salary for April 2017 on social media. According to the payslip, Sanusi earned a gross income of N1,312,500 with a PAYE deduction of N62,625.
- A National Youth Service Corps, NYSC member, Aka-Jude Tersoo, has been arrested while attempting to rob an Automatic Teller Machine, ATM, in Kogi State.
- Kogi State chapter of the Nigeria Medical Association, NMA, has declared an indefinite strike over issues bordering on non payment of outstanding salaries and arrears to doctors in the state.
- Cristiano Ronaldo netted a hat-trick, as Real Madrid crushed Atletico Madrid 3-0 in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League semi-final tie.
- Heavyweight boxing promoter, Eddie Hearn, has said that a fight between Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury, is not feasible in the immediate future.
There you have it on this post “Fabnews: 10 Nigerian news you need to read this Wednesday morning.” Kindly check back tomorrow morning for more news update.
Share this news:
Enjoyed This Article Then You Will Definitely Enjoy The Following: