Newspaper review today
Good morning to you this Friday morning. Here are the top 10 Nigerian news you need to read this Friday morning, this news have been gathered from top Nigerian Newspapers issued today, Friday 28th April, 2017. This News update was proudly brought to you by Fabnews.
Quote of the day
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. – Benjamin Franklin
- Oba Akiolu denies snubbing Oni of Ife: Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, has responded to claims that he snubbed the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, at a public function in Lagos. He said his gesture was not ‘snub’ as being dubbed but that it was the culturally acclaimed way of greeting a monarch in Lagos.
- Lai Mohammed denies having $1.2bn: Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has said that report claimin he has 1.2 billion dollars (about N400 billion) in his bank account is “fake and vicious’’.
- EFCC increases charges against Jonathan’s cousin, Azibaola, wife: The EFCC has amended the charges filed against former President Jonathan’s cousin, Robert Azibaola, and his wife Stella. They were initially facing trial for the alleged diversion of $40 million on a seven-count charge. But with EFCC amendment of the charges, the duo will now be tried on a nine-count for the same offence.
- Abachir Lawal fails to honour Senate invitation: The suspended Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr. Babachir Lawal, again failed to appear before the Senate Ad Hoc Committee on Mounting Humanitarian Crisis in the North-East.
- Two workers die as struture collapses in Lekki: Two construction workers, Wasiu and Abdullahi, lost their lives on Thursday after a structure mounted on a building under construction collapsed on NICON Town Estate, Admiralty Way, Lekki, Lagos State.
- Buhari can work from anywhere — Lawyer: An Ilorin based constitutional lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, Mallam Yusuf Olaolu Ali (SAN), said there was nothing unconstitutional about President Muhammadu Buhari working from home.
- No Need To Worry Over The President Buhari’s Health – FG: The Federal government of Nigeria has reacted to recent reports over president Muhammadu Buhari’s health after he missed yesterday’s FEC meeting citing that he needed rest and would work from home.
- You Cannot Break Into My House And Go Free – Jonah Jang to EFCC: Former Plateau State Governor, Jonah David Jang, has raised the alarm over an alleged plot by operatives of the EFCC, to invade his house in search of looted funds.
- Injured Enyeama set to miss rest of the season: Former Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama is set to miss the remaining part of the 2016/17 season with a knee injury.
- Missing 2year Old Boy Found Dead In Soak Away, joystick Chop Off: The Police at Isheri Oshun division have intensified efforts to unravel the circumstance behind the disappearance of a two-year old boy who was later found dead with his
Share this news:
Enjoyed This Article Then You Will Definitely Enjoy The Following: