Home | Entertainment | Job Updates | News | Editorials | Education | Videos | Stories

Error in your NYSC discharge certificate? Here is what to do

Did you discover any error in your National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) discharge certificate? Here is what to do.

Upon noticing any error on your NYSC Discharge Certificate, return it immediately to the State Certification Officer for possible correction. This is only applicable though where the error is traceable to NYSC scheme.

NYSC Discharge Certificates are produced based on what the Ex-Corps member penned on the format during the orientation exercise, so if the mistake was made t that stage, there is absolutely nothing that can be done about it.

If it is discovered that the error is from the scheme, then you are to proceed to NYSC NDHQ for collection of corrected Certificate. The following would be required of you at the NYSC NDHQ;

Letter of Introduction from the NYSC State Secretariat addressed to the Director-General.

Handwritten application.

Valid I.D Card

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Certificate of National Service is not issued by proxy.

There you have it on this post “Error in your NYSC discharge certificate? Here is what to do.” I hope you found this helpful more than a bit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these <abbr title="HyperText Markup Language">HTML</abbr> tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>