EFCC Recruitment 2018 Past Questions And Answers Free PDF Download
Here is the EFCC Recruitment 2018 Past Questions And Answers Free PDF Download with ease. We at Fabinfos.com are determined to see our readers and visitors get their dream jobs, that is why we have setup this page.
What you are set to get in this 2018 EFCC Past Question Post
• EFCC aptitude test questions and answer
• EFCC Free past question sample
• EFCC Past question sample
• nigeria aptitude test questions and answers
• free aptitude test questions and answers pdf download
• aptitude test questions and answers in nigeria pdf
• job aptitude test questions and answers pdf
• aptitude test past questions and answers
This resource material is carefully prepared for applicants getting ready to partake in Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) recruitment aptitude test.
EFCC Past Questions and Answers has been compiled to help those sitting for Economic and Financial Crime Commission aptitude test in Nigeria. This ebook will give you an insight on how EFCC set their questions and the format they use.
Using this ebook would give you an edge over others. The ebook contains questions from general knowledge, current affairs and English Language with their answers explanations from Aptitude test they have conducted in the past.
Knowing what to expect and practising over and over would help you develop an effective test strategy; improve your speed, accuracy and confidence.
Find below for download:
• Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) aptitude test – Current Affairs free download
• EFCC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers English Language PDF free download
• EFCC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers General Knowledge PDF (Free download)
Some Sample Questions For 2018 EFCC Aptitude Test
1. Who was the first woman to buy a car?
Answers: Mrs. Efuroye Tinubu.
2. Who was the first woman to be a doctor?
Answers: Dr. Elizabeth Awoniyi Abimbola
3. Who was the first woman to be a pilot?
Answers: Mrs. Chinyere Onyemucheya.
4. Who was the first woman to drive a car?
Answers: Mrs. Olufunmiloyo Ramsome Kuti
5. Who was the first woman to be a Judge in Nigeria?
Answers: Mrs. Rosemary Ukeje.
6. Who was the first Nigerian to speak a foreign language?
Answers: Obi Esigie of Benin.
7. Who is the youngest Governor to rule in Nigeria
Answers: Chukwuebuka is the youngest Governor to rule in Nigeria.
He ruled at the age of 16 in Lagos State after wining the competition set by the Governor’s wife in Lagos State students on the 6th June 2001.
8. Who was the youngest Judge in the whole world?
Answers: John Payton.
9. What is the name of the oldest bride in the world?
Answers: Minnie Munro. She married at the age of 102 in point Clare, NSW, Australia.
10. What is the name of the oldest groom in the world?
Answers: Harry Stevens. He married 81-year-old Thelma Lucas at the Caravilla retirement Home at the age of 103.
11. Who formed the first political party in Nigeria?
Answer: Herbert Macauly
12. What was the first political party in Nigeria?
Answer: Nigerian National Democratic party (NNDP)
13. Who is the current president of Nigeria?
Answer: Muhammadu Buhari
14. Who is the current vice president of Nigeria?
Answer: Yemi Osibajo
15. What does the eagle in the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
16. What do the two horses on the Nigerian coat of arm represent?
17. What was the black shield in the Nigerian coat of arm stand for?
Answer: Nigerian’s fertile soil
18. What does the white colour in Nigerian flag stand for?
19. What does the green colour in Nigerian flag represent?
Answer: Forests and abundant natural wealth of Nigeria
20. Nigeria is divided into how many geopolitical zones?
Answer: Six (6) geopolitical zones
21. What was the first capital city in Nigeria?
22. What is the capital of Nigeria Now?
23. Who is the current Nigerian Deputy Senate president?
Answer: Senator Ike Ekweremadu
24. What is the name of Nigerian senior national team in football?
Answer: Super Eagles
25. When did Nigerian Golden eaglets win the world under-17 FIFA world cup
Answer: 1985, 1993, 2007, 2013
26. Who was the first female vice chancellor in Nigerian university?
Answer: Grace Alele Williams
27. Who gave Nigeria her name:
Answer: Flora Shaw
28. Who designed the Nigerian flag?
Answer: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi
29. Who was the first man to buy a car in Nigeria?
Answer: Bob Jensen
30. Who was the first woman to buy a car in Nigeria?
Answer: Funmilayo Ransome Kuti
31. Who was the first woman to drive a car in Nigeria?
Answer: Funmilayo Ransome Kuti
32. What is the first TV station in Nigeria?
Answer: Western Nigerian Government Broadcasting Corporation (WNTV) in 1959
33. When was Nigeria formed?
34. Where was crude oil first discovered in Nigeria?
Answer: Oloibiri Oilfield, located in Oloibiri in Ogbia LGA of Bayelsa State
35. Who was the first Nigerian to become a Noble Laureate?
Answer: Wole Soyinka
36. Who is the Nigerian current speaker of house of Assembly?
Answer: Yakubu Dogara
37. What is the premier university in Nigeria?
Answer: University of Ibadan
38. Who is the minister for education in Nigeria?
Answer: Adamu Adamu
39. Who is the current chief justice of Nigeria?
Answer: Mahmoud Mohammed.
40. When did Nigeria have her independent?
Answer: 1st October 1960
41. When Nigeria did become a republic?
Answer: 1st October 1963
42. When was the first military coup carried out in Nigeria?
43. How many local Government do we have in Nigeria?
44. Who is the first Nigerian president?
Answer: Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe
45. Who was Nigerian first executive president?
Answer: Alhaji Shehu Aliyu Shagari
46. Who was the Nigerian first prime minister?
Answer: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
47. What is the largest continent in the world?
Answer: ASIA with population of 3,641,000,000 while Australia & Oceania is the smallest continent
48. What are the five Oceans in the world?
Answer: Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, Southern Ocean, Arctic Ocean
49. What is the full meaning of UNICEF?
Answer: United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund
50. Who is the current Senate President in Nigeria?
Answer: Senator Bukola Saraki
There you have it on this post “EFCC Recruitment 2018 Past Questions And Answers Free PDF Download.” I hope you found this piece helpful.