Department of State Security (DSS) Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply Graduate and Non-graduate
Here is all you need to know about the Department of State Security (DSS) Recruitment 2018. How to Apply for Graduate and Non-graduate of the State Security Service (SSS) jobs 2018.
This Fabinfos article is set to guide you through the following;
DSS, State Security Service, Department of State Service, How to Apply for Department of State Security Service Recruitment, DSS recruitment 2018 requirements, DSS recruitment 2018 qualifications.
DSS 2018 Recruitment portal and how to apply
PLEASE NOTE: This application is not online as the 2018 DSS recruitment is unique and different from other Federal Government jobs.
If you want to start your DSS 2018 application process then you can follow the DSS Nigeria Website www.dss.gov.ng for instructions, or stick with the instructions on this Fabinfos page.
What do I need to apply for the 2018 DSS Nationwide recruitment
If you want to become one of the members of the DSS , then you will need the following
• A letter indicating local government of origin. It should be signed by a local government authority;
• Handwritten application letter to The Director-General, State Security Service, Abuja. Current Director General of the SSS is Lawal Musa Daura;
• Statements of results and certificate
• Two color passport photos.
That’s all you’d be needing.
Qualifications needed for the 2018 DSS recruitment
The credits and fields needed for this recruitment are listed below:
• Physical and Health Education;
• Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/IT Specialist;
• Peace and Conflict Resolution;
• Guidance and Counseling (for female only);
• Computer Science;
• Medical Doctors, Medical Officers, Consultants, Dental Officers and Nurses.
General requirements for 2018 DSS recruitment
Here are the DSS Nigeria requirements for the 2018 massive nationwide recruitment process;
1. You should be a Nigerian by birth or born to Nigerian parents. Foreigners are not allowed to take the DSS Nigeria Job;
2. Male candidates should be at least 1.7m tall (for certain posts it`s not necessary)
3. Female candidates should be at least 1.64m tall (for certain posts it`s not necessary);
4. The expanded chest measurement of the candidate must be at least 0.87 meters (for certain posts it`s not necessary);
6. The candidate should be certified by a Government Medical Officer;
7. The candidate must be mentally fit for service;
8. The candidate should be physically fit for service;
9. The candidates with the following medical cases can`t apply for the service:
1. Pregnant women;
2. Flat Foot;
3. Major orthopedic operations in the past;
4. Natural disabilities (fractures, stammering and others);
10. Any candidate who wants to apply for DSS in Nigeria can’t be a serviceman if he/she has been found guilty in any criminal offense in Nigeria or any other country;
11. Candidates who have any form of financial embarrassment can’t apply for DSS Nigeria recruitment 2018;
12. Candidates who exceed 30 years of age can`t apply for DSS Nigeria.
There you have it on this post “Department of State Security (DSS) Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply Graduate and Non-graduate.” I hope you found this helpful more than a bit.