How To Activate Your Line For Diamond Bank *426# USSD Easy Banking Platform
Here is a post which is going to give you the step by step guide on how to activate your line/phone for the Diamond Bank USSD *426# banking platform. This new code is an easy way to bank on your mobile phone.
Follow the step by step guide on this page and you are going to find banking on the Diamond Bank *426# USSD Code the easiest thing on earth.
Before we give you this concrete “How To” guide, let’s give you details on what the Diamond Bank *426# code can do.
Here is what you can do with the new Diamond Bank *426# short code
• Check your Bank Account balance
• Transfer funds/money to other banks
• Buy Airtime/credits on all networks and recharge for others as well.
• Request for debit card
• Change your banking Pin.
What is the basic benefit of the Diamond Bank *426# USSD Code Banking Platform?
This USSD Code doesn’t require any internet connection before it can work as it’s a total offline banking platform making it a better alternative to the mobile app that requires internet connection before it can work or perform any transaction. So am sure you are going to enjoy it, let’s move straight to the setup and activation.
How To Activate Your Line For Diamond Bank USSD *426# Banking Platform
Before you proceed with this guide please make sure you already have a Diamond Bank Account, and also make sure you have the sim that is linked to your Diamond Bank account. If all of the above is set, you can continue with the step by step guide below;
1. On the sim that is linked to your Diamond Bank account, dial *426#
2. You are going to be required to enter the last 6-digit of your ATM card number.
3. After that, enter your Account Number.
4. Now, you will be required to Create a new 4-digit Mobile Pin (MPIN).
5. After the PIN creation, you’ll get a message telling you Registration Successful.
6. That’s all….you are good to go.
There you have it on this post “How To Activate Your Line For Diamond Bank *426# USSD Easy Banking Platform.” I hope you found this piece helpful more than a bit.