5 Easy Ways to Fix Slow charging on Smartphones
This happens to so many of us, and it is something I experienced not quite long. A phone which is meant to get fullu chathed with 1-2hrs now takes about 4-5 hours….this can be so annoying and frustrating.
Here is a post which is going to give you the top 5 easy ways to fix slow charging on smartphones. Honestly, if any of this top 5 ways don’t solve this problem, then your case is special.
How to Fix Slow charging on Your Android/iOS Device
- Replace The Charging Cable: On many occasions when this occurs, it is the micro-USB to USB cable that is at fault. These cables lose their efficiency over time and might not be able to provide enough current to charge the phone/device. Change your Micro-USB to cable. Mean…purchase a new original one.
- Use Airplane Mode: When you notice your smartphone is charging slow, and you are so sure the cable is okay, then activating Airplane mode might be a bright idea. Airplane mode on your smartphone can significantly improve the charging process by decreasing the charging time.
- Stay Away From Phone While Charging: Stay away from your mobile phone, at least while charging. Using your phone while charging is not healthy to your device. It put a negative impact on your Android’s battery life. It puts battery under heavy load and cause the device to heat up.
- Avoid Charging From Powerbanks, Laptops or PC: This might be unavoidable, but it is still not a best idea to do so. USB ports on Computers are meant for transferring data, they do not enough current for a device to charge. Hence, slow charging.
- Replace Your Battery: So if you have tried the above four methods and still no positives, then you might need to replace your battery. If you’ve been using your device for more than 1 year, and it takes more than 3hours to charge and less than 5hours to discharge, then it’s time to look for a replacement.
There you have it on this post “5 Easy Ways to Fix Slow charging on Smartphones.” I hope you found this helpful and informative.