Here is a top postgraduate scholarship opportunity for Nigerians which you won’t want to miss out.
The 2017/2018 Agip Oil and Gas Local and International Scholarship has began and here is all you need to know about it.
In pursuance of this, NAE Limited invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2017/2018 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories:
Overseas – For study in a reputable overseas university
Local – For study in a recognized Nigerian university
To qualify for 2017/2018 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognised Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2017.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Courses available for this top scholarship opportunity
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
When is the application for the Agip oil and gas 2017/18 postgraduate scholarship closing?
Closing Date: June 30, 2017.
Test Date: July 15, 2017
How to apply
To apply simply visit the aplication portal and follow the instructions.
This is the portal https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships
All the best