2017 JAMB: How to easily create JAMB Profile Registration
Here is an article which is set to guide you on how to set up a JAMB login and JAMB profile registration. If you haven’t created a JAMB Profile Registration yet then this article is for you as the examination board as made it compulsory for all candidates to create a profile on JAMB.
Why I need to Create JAMB Profile Registration?
This years JAMB is going to be the first of its kind and many things have changed. JAMB has now made it mandatory that every candidate create a profile on their Portal. This profile is going to be needed before you can check your result and admission status on the 2017 JAMB portal.
Now that you have seen the importance of this profile lets go into the step by step guide on how to set one up.
How to Easily Create JAMB Profile on Jamb Portal 2017
Follow the step by step guide below….
- Sign up for an e-mail verification by visiting the JAMB portal
- On that page fill in all spaces provided accurately.
- Enter you e-mail address, choose a secret question and an answer.
- Click on Verify e-mail.
- Check your Email for the confirmation mesaage from JAMB.
- Click on the email confirmation sent to you to continue how to create your Jamb profile.
- Pls, Note that the e-mail sent to you contains a unique code for your CBT centre.
- Next is a form where you are to fill your bio-data and personal information.( your name, surname, email address, date of birth, and password)
- Finally, Click on Sign Up and Login to see your new Jamb profile.
There you have it, you have correctly setup a JAMB profile.
There you have it on this post “2017 JAMB: How to easily create JAMB Profile Registration.” I hope you found this article helpful. Kindly check back for more informative post.